What would you do? "My husband swears he cannot dance, but I think he can."

"My husband swears he cannot dance, but I think he can. I love the swing style, because it is more freestyle. We have my son's wedding in 6 weeks. I'd love to have a couple of lessons so both my husband and I are more comfortable dancing together."
Swing classes meet weekly on Thursdays at 7:15 p.m., we have 10 weeks planned in total and then we're taking the group out to use their dancing outside of the studio...but you have a specific goal of being able to dance in 6 weeks at your upcoming wedding event. The group class for swing is $180 per person. Do you think your husband would make better progress with less people in the room and more focused just on you and him? If so you might prefer learning with private lessons by appointment... Come once weekly for 5 weeks for $299. It ends up being cheaper than the group classes and is probably going to be the better tool to prepare you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Cathy Nelson at Dance Forever

What’s the best way to get started with the least pressure?

Gaining CONFIDENCE