The saddest mentality is "I'll wait.".

No one is promised tomorrow. No one who started ever said "I wish I started later in life". Everyone gets the same 24 hours in a day and gets to choose how they spend it. Everyone decides what they value, but some people let fear stop them from becoming beginners. No one needs to be thinner to begin. The obstacle is the way! There's still time in 2026 to start what your heart desires.
Comfort zones don't keep your life safe, they keep your life SMALL.
Studies show that dance helps reduce stress, increases levels of the feel-good hormone serotonin, and helps develop new neural connections, especially in regions involved in executive function, long-term memory, and spatial recognition. Take a class this week! For the schedule: 727-723-3269 What's it like? Hear from a student client: "Cathy and Troy are awesome! They make learning fun and I was never intimated when my steps didn't come out right... Always patient, smiling, encouraging and make you part of the family formed by the regulars at their studio. Go check them out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Cathy Nelson at Dance Forever

What’s the best way to get started with the least pressure?

Gaining CONFIDENCE