Dance Intensive Dance Camp! WHAT DID YOU MISS?

Our first ever weekender dance camp intensive was an amazing success. If you missed out, we are happy to review the information and apply it on lesson with you! Look for this to be offered again in approximately 6 months. WEEKENDER DANCE INTENSIVE... WHAT DID YOU MISS? “I honestly loved it and would absolutely attend again. I was so scared I wasn’t ready to do this but I absolutely was! Thank you both for always encouraging and seeing potential in me. The entire weekend felt incredibly informative and enriching. throughout the intensive. Each concept seemed to connect to the next, creating a much deeper understanding of movement, technique, and dance mechanics as a whole. I also appreciated that there was a balance between learning concepts intellectually and then immediately applying them physically. It felt very immersive and multidimensional. I especially appreciated that the focus was on technique, mechanics, and quality of movement rather than learning additional patterns. Improving how we move has value across every dance we do. As far as improvements, I honestly don’t have any significant suggestions. I would gladly attend the exact same intensive again and expect to gain just as much from it. There was such a depth of information presented that I’m certain I only absorbed a portion of it the first time through. Rehearing and revisiting the same material would likely reveal new insights and reinforce concepts that are still developing. Thank you for putting it together. I do hope you offer it again.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets of men who learn how to dance

Class for adults who want to try