I observed laughter, frustration and thoughts of . . .

"As a fellow student, I loved watching our students, teachers and coach practicing their showcase routines. I observed laughter, frustration and thoughts of . . . No Way Am I Doing This🤨 But, through it all, on the day of the showcase, our students performed with confidence and style. Cathy, Troy and our coach Sonia worked tirelessly to make this beautiful showcase happen. I am so grateful to be a part of Dance Forever!"
We're now preparing for our 15th Anniversary Spring Showcase! Imagine a journey of not knowing how to dance to performer in under 6 months... if you start now we can make it happen. Pick a song that inspires you, or we can help find one. You don't need a partner, one of our staff members can be your partner. For a complimentary tour and chat call us at 727-723-3269 and take the first step at Dance Forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Cathy Nelson at Dance Forever

What’s the best way to get started with the least pressure?

Gaining CONFIDENCE