About Cathy Nelson at Dance Forever
Starting out 2025 I thought it would be a great time to re-introduce myself here, I made so many new connections this year! I’m Cathy Nelson, and together with my business partner Troy we founded Dance Forever, a social dance studio specializing in adult classes and lessons. With over 14 years of providing "back stage service" at Dance Forever, I’ve had the privilege of helping clients take their dreams to life. One of my proudest accomplishments this year has been the planned launching our couples formation. Our third group performance is next week, and 5 couples took 12 creative classes, guiding them through West Coast swing choreography with clear and actionable training plans to grow their skills. It has been so fulfilling to watch their confidence progress and see their dancing develop—it’s truly made my year! I’m thrilled to share that the next course is enrolling soon, making it accessible to even more newcomers. Plus, we’re kicking off the best deal of the year, Ja...



Comments
Post a Comment